Jack Frost II
Past President Representative
Jack is a Past President of the Southern Cemetery Cremation and Funeral Association. Jack is a two (2) time president of the Georgia Cemetery Association. Jack was a three (3) year Director of the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association in the mid 1990's. As legislative/legal Chair of both GCA and SCCFA, he has championed the ammendment of State laws that now lean more favorably towards the cemetery profession. As an Internationally featured speaker, Jack has spoken to tens of thousands of people in North and South America. A third generation cemeterian, Jack's lineage includes his grandfather - Verlin Frost, Father - Jack Frost, Sr. and mother Joan H. Sawyer.
PRE NEED SALES DIRECTOR AND OFFICER FOR MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF:
* LINCOLN CEMETERY, INC.
* WASHINGTON MEMORIAL PARK
* DAWN MEMORIAL GARDENS
* MONTE VISTA BIBLICAL GARDENS
Has personally sold and supervised nearly $100 million of Pre-Need Cemetery sales.
LINCOLN CEMETERY, INC.
* CEMETERY SALES AND MANAGEMENT, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
* GEORGIA CEMETERY ASSOCIATION
VICE PRESIDENT OF:
* CEMETERY CONSUMER SERVICE COMMITTEE OF GEORGIA
* 1973 "SILVER EAGLE" GRADUATE WOODWARD ACADEMY - COLLEGE PARK GA
* "BULLDOG" JACK IS A 1979 HONORS GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA EARNING DUEL DEGREES IN MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
* ATTENDED COLUMBIA SOUTHERN COLLEGE OF LAW
* PAST PRESIDENT - ATLANTA KIWANIS CLUB
* COMMITTEE CHAIR/DIRECTOR - BOYS & GIRLS CLUB, Y.M.C.A., CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SPECIAL OLYMPICS
* AN AVID AND PRODUCTIVE FUND RAISER FOR NUMEROUS CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS.
A PARKWAY BAPTIST CHURCH MEMBER, JACK RESIDES IN ATLANTA
* HOBBIES: TRAVEL, SNOW SKIING